Owarimonogatari- Ep 2

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Owarimonogatari- Ep 2
We haven't had weekly discussions on anything new since Tokyo Ghoul manga, so let's start that up again.

Nothing major to talk about really.

Timeline for the lost. Looks like we're right before Snake God, so he should have vampire powers.



-Ougi is a cute, even if dangerous and evil.




-Twin tail girl is a shit.



-Senjougahara is a beast

oikura to senjougahara: "How you've fallen."

oh u. stop it :3333

Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
oikura to senjougahara: "How you've fallen."

oh u. stop it :3333

Shit tier girl. Oh well, they'll make us enjoy her somehow.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Shit tier girl. Oh well, they'll make us enjoy her somehow.
u dont get the double entendre...
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
u dont get the double entendre...
Fallen for Araragi and falling as a person is the only context I can pull out of twin tails statement, unless you're referring to the picture, in which case I don't see any meanings at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Fallen for Araragi and falling as a person is the only context I can pull out of twin tails statement, unless you're referring to the picture, in which case I don't see any meanings at all.
yes fallen like falling from the sky in bake and fallen as in degrading herself/loving arararagi
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
yes fallen like falling from the sky in bake and fallen as in degrading herself/loving arararagi
you fwubbed

How does twin tail know that senjo. fell from the sky into Araragis arms and he would thus be able to help her help herself? Is this just subtle hints from the author being sneaky, or am I missing the joke. I wish I was more self aware of things like this.
Ok for those who don't know

This arc is before monogatari second season.

Now I know this because well, I read it, but also if you paid attention two things are obvious

1) Hanekawa doesn't have her white streaked hair.
2) Senjougahara has short hair.


Also well.......you'll find out later, but this is a pretty cool "in between" season.

====================

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
you fwubbed

How does twin tail know that senjo. fell from the sky into Araragis arms and he would thus be able to help her help herself? Is this just subtle hints from the author being sneaky, or am I missing the joke. I wish I was more self aware of things like this.
Hahaha, well that will be answered.

Trust me, monogatari is a series where you should always ask questions.



And yeah, i'd answer you but it'd spoil the next few episodes so I'll wait till they air
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Ok for those who don't know

This arc is before monogatari second season.

Now I know this because well, I read it, but also if you paid attention two things are obvious

1) Hanekawa doesn't have her white streaked hair.
2) Senjougahara has short hair.


Also well.......you'll find out later, but this is a pretty cool "in between" season.

====================



Hahaha, well that will be answered.

Trust me, monogatari is a series where you should always ask questions.



And yeah, i'd answer you but it'd spoil the next few episodes so I'll wait till they air
Yeah I hate waiting. Love it to death but damn do I wanna buy the LNs and read it.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Yeah I hate waiting. Love it to death but damn do I wanna buy the LNs and read it.
Well you can read kizu at least. You'll probably want to too, since only 1/3 of it is coming on January.

Gonna say that this new 1/2 season is both really good and really bad.


On one hand Shinobu's arc is good.(Ouikura, meh).

But on the other, the next 3 arcs are just so intense that it's kind of like cutting MSSS in half and missing the Snake-God arc.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well you can read kizu at least. You'll probably want to too, since only 1/3 of it is coming on January.

Gonna say that this new 1/2 season is both really good and really bad.


On one hand Shinobu's arc is good.(Ouikura, meh).

But on the other, the next 3 arcs are just so intense that it's kind of like cutting MSSS in half and missing the Snake-God arc.
Alright I'll look up the LNs and purchase them, assuming they still have copies. As long as Eleven Arts pulls through, Kizu should be in a theater near me as well.

As far as this season, I'm enjoying what they're doing now. Ougi is an interesting character and the most interactive it seems. Seeing Shinobu get another arc is always fun too.

Oh and as far as Kizu, it takes place before everything, right? So why the hell does Araragi look so much older and stressed out? Or am I just gonna have to wait for that answer? Looking at the sub-titles in the trailer made me think that Kiss shot was dieing and he refused to help her, so then I looked at the timeline again and noticed Kizu --> the rest. But at the same time that makes the answer pretty obvious, since we would know that Shinobu still lives. I hate not knowing but really want to know from the LNs
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Oh and as far as Kizu, it takes place before everything, right? So why the hell does Araragi look so much older and stressed out? Or am I just gonna have to wait for that answer? Looking at the sub-titles in the trailer made me think that Kiss shot was dieing and he refused to help her, so then I looked at the timeline again and noticed Kizu --> the rest. But at the same time that makes the answer pretty obvious, since we would know that Shinobu still lives. I hate not knowing but really want to know from the LNs
Haha....yeah.........

Well ok Araragi's looks are twofold.
1) He's full vampire
2) Shaft 40th so they went all-out on animation.

In the mongatari anime Koyomi does not turn full vampire. He's like 1/10th or 1/100th(i can't remember the scale) at any given time.


Kizu is actually a pretty good read for a monogatari fan. Gives a whole new light to Hanekawa/Meme and makes Hitagi's relationship incredibly questionable.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Haha....yeah.........

Well ok Araragi's looks are twofold.
1) He's full vampire
2) Shaft 40th so they went all-out on animation.

In the mongatari anime Koyomi does not turn full vampire. He's like 1/10th or 1/100th(i can't remember the scale) at any given time.


Kizu is actually a pretty good read for a monogatari fan. Gives a whole new light to Hanekawa/Meme and makes Hitagi's relationship incredibly questionable.
Figured he was full vampire given the time frame but damn, Shaft did go pretty hard on the animation quality. I can't wait to see it in theaters.

(Found it online) Websites still don't sell them >_>

Thanks for answering too. No friends that I have watch Monogatari (Sad, I know.)
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?