WTSCONDOR 45 RAPTOR- Citadel

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CONDOR 45 RAPTOR- Citadel
hello, wanna sell or trade CONDOR 45 RAPTOR
I can accept 2x WAR THUNDER Nvidia codes -it cost arround 13-15$ one key= (10k golds) or pm with your price.. server Citadel..
@kratos44 for better selling/buying experience always add a contact information such as Skype
skype contact: noo.nee44
Hey if you wanna trade for steam acc worth alot, including GTA V, add me on skype: thamanindahouse
I'll buy the raptor with PayPal. Price on it? Will also only use official middlemen from here.
pm on skype.. we can talk about price ;-)
Quote Originally Posted by kratos44 View Post
pm on skype.. we can talk about price ;-)
I don't have Skype. I'll use MSN instead or directly through MPGH.
i sent u pm through MPGh .. waiting for answer ..
Quote Originally Posted by kratos44 View Post
i sent u pm through MPGh .. waiting for answer ..
It wont' let me reply on there? or least I see no option to reply... but yes. What's your price with USD $ currenncy PayPal?
Quote Originally Posted by kratos44 View Post
raptor for 30$?
Okay. I'll go first with any of the officially 6 listed middlemen on this board.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?