LORD INJECTOR
IS THIS DETECTED? BECAUSE I JUST INJECTED IT into my account. PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT AFTER I DELETED IT ALL
Guys when i open blackshot.exe which dll i have to choose to inject it? Whenever i use some dll injector got closed :S
I recommend using the new version : LORD INJECTOR V1.1
i get the injector but haven't dll files
can update the dll files please
or must create my dll file. what program i need and how can make it give me links for program
can update the dll files please
or must create my dll file. what program i need and how can make it give me links for program
This looks nice! Thanks for this!
Edit: Do you think you could make a version with just the injector and credits tab? Or one without a picture on the home page and just information about the current version. Might be able to pay.
Edit: Do you think you could make a version with just the injector and credits tab? Or one without a picture on the home page and just information about the current version. Might be able to pay.
