WTSCSGO Boosting! $1 per win! (Any rank)

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
CSGO Boosting! $1 per win! (Any rank)
[I'm offer a cheap boosting service to everyone! It will be $1 per win, whatever the rank.

I can't guarantee you 100% but I will try my best! (We will win 99.9% games if someone isn't spinbotting)
I will refund you if we don't win a game (or we can play again) but I will NOT refund if you don't want boosting after paying.

I will of course we using a private cheat so you don't have to worry about VACs. It can be done legit or obvious.

I'm based in EU but I can do NA depending on what the timezone is and if you set 300+ ping.

Payment methods: PayPal only.

The minimum amount of wins you can buy at once is 2 ($2) and the maximum is 10 ($10)
However I am willing to accept skins as a payment if they are high tier skins.
You must pay BEFORE not AFTER.

I will giving away 5 vouches to trusted members on MPGH!

Add me on skype for more information/if you want boosting!

scottmorgan99
Bump!! Still doing vouch games for trusted members
Bump!! Still doing vouch wins for trusted people!
vouch, gave me a free game, ez win.
+rep recommended.
Cheats used? be honest please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JumBo` View Post
vouch, gave me a free game, ez win.
+rep recommended.
I don't think you can vouch.
You need to have 1500 post's to be a voucher.
Quote Originally Posted by zdavid001 View Post
Cheats used? be honest please.

- - - Updated - - -



I don't think you can vouch.
You need to have 1500 post's to be a voucher.
Yes cheats will be used. (I did say in the post)
Quote Originally Posted by zdavid001 View Post
Cheats used? be honest please.

- - - Updated - - -



I don't think you can vouch.
You need to have 1500 post's to be a voucher.
Requirements:
- Must be older than 2 months
- Must have at least 20 posts
- Must be active in the forums
If these requirements are not met, the vouch will be deleted.

nigga plz
This is when.. I wish I was a "Trusted" member. I'm global anyways so its all good

Good luck
Hey bro, willing to buy the wins required to GE from SMFC, I added you!
Quote Originally Posted by COHORT View Post
Hey bro, willing to buy the wins required to GE from SMFC, I added you!
Whats your name on skype? I declined you by accident xD sorry add me again or tell me your name
Bump! 4 Trusted member vouches left! Available for boosting though soon!
Bump! Still got 4 vouch wins remaining and taking down games for tomorrow
Good service! I recommend it! Must get it ! friendly and funny!
vouch! i got to SMFC
Bump! Got 4 vouch wins left! Starting soon!
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?