Can this be refunded on Amazon?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Can this be refunded on Amazon?
DLC in Hearthstone.

If you download the Amazon App Store (I think only on Android) then buy the dlc it will charge you through Amazon. Would it be possible to get this refunded without them removing the dlc from your account do you think? Also, would it be possible to get both dlc then refund them both at the same time or is that completely out of the question? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Leg1t360_ View Post
DLC in Hearthstone.

If you download the Amazon App Store (I think only on Android) then buy the dlc it will charge you through Amazon. Would it be possible to get this refunded without them removing the dlc from your account do you think? Also, would it be possible to get both dlc then refund them both at the same time or is that completely out of the question? Thanks.
You should have bought it through google play man, there's alot of people here who can refund google play for you.
@Fujiyama has personally done that for me,
but good luck man, im sure someone can do it!
Quote Originally Posted by Leg1t360_ View Post
DLC in Hearthstone.

If you download the Amazon App Store (I think only on Android) then buy the dlc it will charge you through Amazon. Would it be possible to get this refunded without them removing the dlc from your account do you think? Also, would it be possible to get both dlc then refund them both at the same time or is that completely out of the question? Thanks.
Yes, just get an android device, or android emulator on the PC that can run Hearthstone, you can buy the DLC on there and I can refund it, i've had people buy $400 worth of packs.
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Yes, just get an android device, or android emulator on the PC that can run Hearthstone, you can buy the DLC on there and I can refund it, i've had people buy $400 worth of packs.
I added you on skype. You're the Chocolate one right?
Quote Originally Posted by Leg1t360_ View Post
I added you on skype. You're the Chocolate one right?
Yes, talking to you right now
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Yes, just get an android device, or android emulator on the PC that can run Hearthstone, you can buy the DLC on there and I can refund it, i've had people buy $400 worth of packs.
facts^ lmao my man has refunded over $1000 worth of hearthstone packs for me
G2A chargeback. Ez money.
not possible sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Leg1t360_ View Post
DLC in Hearthstone.

If you download the Amazon App Store (I think only on Android) then buy the dlc it will charge you through Amazon. Would it be possible to get this refunded without them removing the dlc from your account do you think? Also, would it be possible to get both dlc then refund them both at the same time or is that completely out of the question? Thanks.
It's a digital product, only way you win is cc chargeback or say you never got it, i don't know how amazon work like but it might not work like on ebay..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?