Thumbs upBest Hack Protector(s) + Tutorial

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
I'm using themida with (A bit smarter multihack v4.1) WORKING GREAT! 10/10 would reccomend the hack AND the protector.
Quote Originally Posted by styl123123 View Post
I haven't gotten any error for a while, i found a way around it .
Well you must be lucky because whenever I run a cheat off of a usb with or without protection I get more VAC errors than running it off the harddrive.
Quote Originally Posted by 481k View Post
Well you must be lucky because whenever I run a cheat off of a usb with or without protection I get more VAC errors than running it off the harddrive.
This is what i do,
Rename the file to something that it's easy to remember, for example, MLG420SWAGHXXX0RSMOOOKEWEEDEVERYDAYIM12YEARSOLD.ex e.
Once i do that, i run the exe file, configure the settings to my liking, unplug the usb, and plug it back in.
Onced that usb is plugged in, you can delete the .exe file(hack) and add in another .exe file and rename it to MLG420SWAGHXXX0RSMOOOKEWEEDEVERYDAYIM12YEARSOLD.ex e .

I just use a simple c++ console menu for the new .exe :P
Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyMelon View Post
Hey guys,

I did some research on which would be the best!
The .exe is clockwork's tiny hacks #12b (outdated).

Drop a 'thanks' if this helped you in anyway!

Enigma VS Unprotected: + 99,94% difference


Themida VS Unprotected: +99,95% difference


VMProtect VS Unprotected: +97,76% difference


Conclusion: Themida on the 1st, Enigma on the 2nd place and VMProtect on the 3th place, and Hashchangers are Useless.

Get Enigma here: http://www.enigmaprotector.com/en/downloads.html (Download the 32bit version)
Get VMProtect here: http://vmpsoft.com/products/vmprotect/
Get Themida here: http://www.oreans.com/downloads.php

The Best: Themida
Most user friendly: Enigma
The Fastest: VMProtect

Tutorial on how to use these:

p.s: This is a repost from a few months ago (original author: me)
because people kept asking wich one to use and how.
Very useful information
holy sht this is the post i've been waiting for. thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Tsudoku View Post
holy sht this is the post i've been waiting for. thanks
Protectors dont really help against VAC bans, VAC scans live memory, which is different from the static memory stored on the HDD, unless you are using some kind of advanced virtualizer no protectors will really help you..
Thanks for the post. Like said above by Yamiez, these won't guarantee your safety, but it can help a tiny bit. Don't rely on a protector to prevent a VAC. And as always, when a new CSGO update comes out, don't use your hacks. Wait for a new/fresh release.
Quote Originally Posted by EnlightenedWithin View Post
Thanks for the post. Like said above by Yamiez, these won't guarantee your safety, but it can help a tiny bit. Don't rely on a protector to prevent a VAC. And as always, when a new CSGO update comes out, don't use your hacks. Wait for a new/fresh release.
not all updates are VAC updates. Still.. prevention is better than cure.
Pretty useless, just for the people that are paranoid. But nice nice
How often should I apply this though? And you're right, useless but also beneficial. VAC scans before start up and live. I know some people who have been banned just for having cheat engine running from a previous game and got banned during the start up. However you are right, it does perform the scan live but the VAC system is less consistent scanning live than it is scanning on start up.
Where can I get the full version of Enigma for free?
Enigma 4 ever mate, easiest to use
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?