Boruto!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Boruto!
Just watched it yesterday. It was definitely worth the $12 I payed for the ticket to watch this movie!
Anyone else watched it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Just watched it yesterday. It was definitely worth the $12 I payed for the ticket to watch this movie!
Anyone else watched it?

Was supposed to go to the theater and watch it four days ago. Ended up having to do other stuff, and couldn't make it. Sucks since it'll never be showing there again and I'll have to wait for a torrent online now.
Oh boy another filler movie................

You know as much as I don't mind having another anime movie with some good action scenes, Boruto is essentially the flaw of every naruto filler summed up perfectly.

>You have a psychotic villain who's so cliche it hurts.
>He's completely straightforward and no real shifting of events occurs.
>You have the MC come in and use his shit
>The psychotic villain loses.

Boruto seems to just repeat the same shit over and over. I get that it's shonen but at least with other franchises they make their movie either a highlight or somewhat interesting plotwise.

I feel like they could have put these fight scenes in any filler after the 4th war and it would have the same effect.


Also so much for "the last naruto movie" that was a lie within what, a year?
This is interesting! I can't wait to watch it.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?