DetectedAeria Games AVA UAV Wall

Posts 31–45 of 211 · Page 3 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by Polymorphic Plague View Post
does this work with the steam version? because i dont see the wallhack even if i press 0 or 1.
now works fine!
gj man!
Quote Originally Posted by floflox03 View Post
What is msvcr120.dll ?
http://bfy.tw/2J9d


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HigHRisK View Post
doesnt work.
Want to maybe specify that, bud?

Good luck getting any help with those vague ass statements.
Does this have unlimited bullets? I'm getting unlimited bullets, LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
Does this have unlimited bullets? I'm getting unlimited bullets, LOL.
Actually yes I have to add that thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Good luck getting any help with those vague ass statements.
LOL. So true.
how can i desactivate unlimited bullets???
DOESNT WORK, i press 0 or 1 and doesnt work nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by thiagaosz View Post
DOESNT WORK, i press 0 or 1 and doesnt work nothing.
Right click and select run as admin should have been coded in but . To do that is pretty easy Project + Add New Item, select "Application Manifest File". Change the <requestedExecutionLevel> element to:

<requestedExecutionLevel level="requireAdministrator" uiAccess="false" />
But everyone forgets that lol .


Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
Right click and select run as admin should have been coded in but .
I HAVE ALREADLY DONE THAT AND EVEN NOT WORKING
any key that turns off unlimited ammo
Quote Originally Posted by thiagaosz View Post
I HAVE ALREADLY DONE THAT AND EVEN NOT WORKING
Do you have antivirus it could have corrupted the .exe ?
It does work fine I have been running around with it plus super weapons and no recoil/ spread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by antonio111 View Post
any key that turns off unlimited ammo
Why not request one ? Simple bool would do but really why turn it off? Current player controller is 0x0111AF58
my anti virus is off, i just need to activate UAV, please help me, pass the right link idk, this help xD
Posts 31–45 of 211 · Page 3 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?