UnhappyHelpFAB client

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
FAB client
Hi, how i make full screen FAB client? oracle not work
Patrick323 Could you help me with my error with fab?

I'm constantly getting this when registering/connecting?

http://imgur.com/cNFWLy2

Sorry I can't help you though =/

could you add me over skype so we could talk about this error my skype is kaleb.andrews2 please
Quote Originally Posted by theone40 View Post
Patrick323 Could you help me with my error with fab?

I'm constantly getting this when registering/connecting?

http://imgur.com/cNFWLy2

Sorry I can't help you though =/

could you add me over skype so we could talk about this error my skype is kaleb.andrews2 please
Your client opens the Home screen?
you modify these files? and compilate..
db/Database.cs
line host, database ?? "rotmgprod", user ?? "root", password ?? "dbpassword"));
server/char/list.cs
line DNS = Program.Settings.GetValue<string>("svr" + i + "Adr", "127.0.0.1"),
server/char/server.cfg
line db_auth:dbpassword
line svr0Adr:127.0.0.1
server/program.cs
line Settings.GetValue<string>("db_auth", "dbpassword"));
wserver/program.cs
line Settings.GetValue<string>("db_auth", "dbpassword"));
wserver/server.cfg
line db_auth:dbpassword
I followed your steps still getting the issue though when connecting to nexus/creating an account


http://imgur.com/tgp1P6J
Quote Originally Posted by theone40 View Post
I followed your steps still getting the issue though when connecting to nexus/creating an account


http://imgur.com/tgp1P6J
you edited your client with yogda or rab ..?
you are using which ip? 127.0.0.1 or hamachi ip?
only edit the client ip, not replace the door
example 127.0.0.1:8888 and save/compile..
Is MySql on in xampp? and apache is off?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us