WTBMultiple Amazon Refunds

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Multiple Amazon Refunds
Requirements:
  • Repped
  • Experienced
  • No investigations
  • No chat.
  • Be responsive on Amazon
  • Looking to order around 3-4, $2,000+


I have multiple billing addresses and shipping addresses, so no worries there.
Add me with this info, fail and I'll ignore you.

  • # of items possible:
  • Max order for new account ($):
  • Max order for an account with years of good history ($):
  • Any specific ordering instructions (such as one package, is it okay to sign for it? etc.)
  • Do you call?
  • Do you speak english????


ben.su321 is my skype!
the fact that you feel the need to make a WTB amazon refund when theres about 100 refund threads in the same fucking section
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
the fact that you feel the need to make a WTB amazon refund when theres about 100 refund threads in the same fucking section
u dont reply to me on skype. neither do any of the others. so, i guess?
Quote Originally Posted by sirpeazes View Post
u dont reply to me on skype. neither do any of the others. so, i guess?
This. Never really replies because they're "busy" but has the time to go and talk down on people.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
the fact that you feel the need to make a WTB amazon refund when theres about 100 refund threads in the same fucking section
Making a WTB thread with this layout guarantees a good refunder + you dont have to talk to the 100 said sellers.
Just use my boys @[SMA] Paradise` & @Degree if you want your shit done quick & right.
Just might have to wait in line with all the other hundred orders wanting the same thing as you.
No investigation to many many refunds you can provide to us is impossible on Amazon, I don't care if any other refund out there says no investigation refunds but it's false. It also depends on the account history etc but if there fresh accounts there will be investigations done most likely..
I've added you on skype OP. I did a $3,500 refund just a few days ago with no external investigation. Also I respond within 8 hours unless I'm sleeping unlike other refunders who may never even get back to you, I treat my customers with respect.
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
I've added you on skype OP. I did a $3,500 refund just a few days ago with no external investigation. Also I respond within 8 hours unless I'm sleeping unlike other refunders who may never even get back to you, I treat my customers with respect.
That's one refund you done that high and got lucky with the rep. I'ma laugh once they stop denying your refunds and he ends up coming to us and bitching about you. I've done a shit load of refunds over that amount without a investigation and there was times where they would've been a investigation for $800, I have shit load of vouches on my thread with over 100 pages.

I'm not trying to bash on your capabilities just telling whats the truth. I know alot of people who done refunds for $400 and started there own service thinking they can refund thousands. Almost 80% of the people on MPGH who started a service where my customer.
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
I've added you on skype OP. I did a $3,500 refund just a few days ago with no external investigation. Also I respond within 8 hours unless I'm sleeping unlike other refunders who may never even get back to you, I treat my customers with respect.
pew pew, shots fired
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


That's one refund you done that high and got lucky with the rep. I'ma laugh once they stop denying your refunds and he ends up coming to us and bitching about you. I've done a shit load of refunds over that amount without a investigation and there was times where they would've been a investigation for $800, I have shit load of vouches on my thread with over 100 pages.

I'm not trying to bash on your capabilities just telling whats the truth. I know alot of people who done refunds for $400 and started there own service thinking they can refund thousands. Almost 80% of the people on MPGH who started a service where my customer.
That's funny because I already had one person come to me complaining that you failed their refund and wanted me to help them fix it.
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
That's funny because I already had one person come to me complaining that you failed their refund and wanted me to help them fix it.
Cool, Everyone makes mistakes. Now some fuckboy like you is trying to throw shade on a legend. is that how fuckboys get off now? Trying to take down ogs?
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
Cool, Everyone makes mistakes. Now some fuckboy like you is trying to throw shade on a legend. is that how fuckboys get off now? Trying to take down ogs?
Well I think it's kind of hypocritical that he's telling me that I'm going to fail refunds and they're going to go crawling to him, when it is actually the opposite that has happened.
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
Well I think it's kind of hypocritical that he's telling me that I'm going to fail refunds and they're going to go crawling to him, when it is actually the opposite that has happened.
Wow, out of thousands of orders he managed to fail one?! Incredible!
Congratulations, you did a $3500 refund here's a gold star and a medal
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?