CoolDetectedA bit Smarter : Multihack 4.0 [Fully External] (Aimlock , ESP , OnlyHS Trigger etc)

Posts 76–90 of 135 · Page 6 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by camsterguy View Post
Lol well shit got banned. Permanently untrusted.
care to post proof big guy?
Undetected?

post2shortgg
Quote Originally Posted by brandonyli View Post
Undetected?

post2shortgg
Bro I played like 3-4 hours casual matchmaking. Not detected for me... Needed to get some XP points for my New Account to get my rank 3 to play competitive.. Wont use that any longer.. Will wait for other Nice hacks and use them only for 1-2 matches....
Just played 2 matches, not banned.
So im guessing its undetected.

Quote Originally Posted by drferns42 View Post
Just an FYI I just Got Permanently Untrusted Account Ban For using this for 2 matches. (Used Enigma) Also wasn't abusing it, stayed middle of the pack both matches
Permanently Untrusted means you were too obvious.
Untrusted is a VAC ban within 24 hours. So no, it is not OW as you are claiming you insignificant twit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drferns42 View Post
Just an FYI I just Got Permanently Untrusted Account Ban For using this for 2 matches. (Used Enigma) Also wasn't abusing it, stayed middle of the pack both matches
Quote Originally Posted by camsterguy View Post
Lol well shit got banned. Permanently untrusted.
Can I get some proof? Its not that I don't trust you to, its just a lot of BS is spread on MPGH.
You can set hotkeys through the features form.there are no default key s .i will upload 4.0a today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheBros View Post
I do need to say the Hack is Always amazing But, There Always Come a "But" i do see like it is possible to upgrade The Triggerbot. I'd Like to see it become more easyly to use with smg and other, because the only potions are 1 ,2 or 3 shots and if seen many other who has like a full auto mode that it keeps shooting when you are aiming on the person. Makes it more legit looking is several ways of using the Hack. Don't worry i am NOT saying it is bad but i would like to see that being upgraded or maybe make a Beta on it? So thanks for making this. And keep up the Good Work
thanks. Î will see what i can do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by camsterguy View Post
Lol well shit got banned. Permanently untrusted.
Î read your profile and you used another hacks too. Can you tell me what features you used
The aimbot and aimlock is leading to untrusted bans man. Normally I dont post like this, but I just checked it, and the movements are so jagged that they lead to untrusted bans. Even VAC can detect that stuff. Try to make "blatant" a bit less "blatant". @Radu97
Quote Originally Posted by chrismanessa View Post
The aimbot and aimlock is leading to untrusted bans man. Normally I dont post like this, but I just checked it, and the movements are so jagged that they lead to untrusted bans. Even VAC can detect that stuff. Try to make "blatant" a bit less "blatant". @Radu97
Even when it's set legit it looks suspicious but if you have good crosshair placement and aiming it doesn't look that fishy.
Although if you keep getting headshot streak it make look fishy to high level overwatch viewers.
I just used this for 3 mm's. Still UD
ha i stopped using hacks since untrusted bans are a bitch
Hasnt Nything to do with how it looks..... Think at spinbots omg. My quess is the recoil .
Still UD. Hurry, use it while you still can!
Works good for me!
Posts 76–90 of 135 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?