Do Black Lives matter?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
They don't matter tho.
Wait is this legit?
I honestly don't understand what the difference is between any other race & black people
I believe in the power of democracy. I don't like terrorist.
Depends on the blacks
Depends on the whites.
Both have shitty fucking people
is this shit real??
Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
is this shit real??
No , lol...
Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
is this shit real??
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
Wait is this legit?
You're kidding me right..
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post




You're kidding me right..
yo, i was legit being serious, lmaooo.
No they should die

I hope this is a troll post smh lol
nah we arent shit breh
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
nah we arent shit breh
No breh, YOU aren't shit.
All lives matter.
A slogan like that just shows how ignorant people are.
Didn't even read the thread or what was in the thread
I just read the Thread Title
Here's my answer:
No
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?