WTSApple Ipad Service> US/CA

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Apple Ipad Service> US/CA
-Going to keep this simple>>>

-Selling Apple Ipad mini 16gb and 32gb

-Selling Apple Ipad air 32gb

-Can also sell the 128gb version

-Models are either 2nd or 3rd generation

-Colour cannot be selected

-4-6 weeks shipping time, can provide confirmation within 2-5 working days.

-Payment via Paypal, Bitcoin, AGC

-Price of the Ipad service is not set in stone as off right now, make me an offer.

-Add me on skype> dkheads.hf
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
-Going to keep this simple>>>

-Selling Apple Ipad mini 16gb and 32gb

-Selling Apple Ipad air 32gb

-Can also sell the 128gb version

-Models are either 2nd or 3rd generation

-Colour cannot be selected

-4-6 weeks shipping time, can provide confirmation within 2-5 working days.

-Payment via Paypal, Bitcoin, AGC

-Price of the Ipad service are not set in stone as off right now, make me an offer.

-Add me on skype> dkheads.hf
Cough vouch cough?
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


Cough vouch cough?
I think I could get away with not giving a vouch copy to a moderator for potential buyers to be comfortable with trading with me.

Thanks for the offer though.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
I think I could get away with not giving a vouch copy to a moderator for potential buyers to be comfortable with trading with me.

Thanks for the offer though.
Answer me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
I think I could get away with not giving a vouch copy to a moderator for potential buyers to be comfortable with trading with me.

Thanks for the offer though.
You can't deny @Kevin a vouch copy it's like against the rules now~~.


Also, i'm interested once you get a few more sales vouches(from trusted members) and if the price is right.
Seems like bullshit anyways. I have the iPad method working. Like what the fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
You can't deny @Kevin a vouch copy it's like against the rules now~~.


Also, i'm interested once you get a few more sales vouches(from trusted members) and if the price is right.
Just look at my iPad method sales thread, got shipping confirmation there.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Seems like bullshit anyways. I have the iPad method working. Like what the fuck.

- - - Updated - - -



Just look at my iPad method sales thread, got shipping confirmation there.
It's not a rule. If you don't want too vouch, you don't have too. Hense why Batman had a question mark after vouch. It just makes people more trusted, not that you aren't. I'm sure you'll do fine as you've had previous vouches for your services. Anyways, good luck with sales bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
You can't deny @Batman a vouch copy it's like against the rules now~~.
Lol no. God no.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


Lol no. God no.
LOL.

If Arun has to come in and say that, it means you need to Men and Black what i just said. lmaoao
@Shaz Can I get a vouch copy and then I will order. Or at least can I pay upon confirmation?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
@Shaz Can I get a vouch copy and then I will order. Or at least can I pay upon confirmation?
The fuck is this. You can't even get a vouch copy.
Shaz check skype mate I am interested
Shaz can you do the Ipad Pro or Ipad Air 2 LTE? I dont care how many GB
Will wait till prices are set
Yeah I'll be interested once prices are determined
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?