QuestionFavorite anime opening song/songs?

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Do I care? Not really.
Well it did kind of seem like you cared about it,



- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Russia
Russia<North Korea
Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post


Russia<North Korea

Threating your people with labor camps, torture and possibly death them isn't the same as producing propaganda for an entire generation. I specifically did not mention North Korea because I'm not a retard.
Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Well it did kind of seem like you cared about it,



- - - Updated - - -



Russia<North Korea
Again, this isn't tumblr. Your still not understanding what I'm trying to say.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Threating your people with labor camps, torture and possibly death them isn't the same as producing propaganda for an entire generation. I specifically did not mention North Korea because I'm not a retard.
North Korea is one of the most closed societies on the planet and has been for decades. And the people don't know anything else than what There "Leader" tells them,

And they Believe that if it wasn't for the Kim family then there would be no North Korean nation.

Although I can't argue against The torture and labor camps


I'm sure we all know this one.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
I agree Ergo Proxy was a bad choice.



Or better yet





Russia
See my above video. Neither of these are interesting at all either. The first one is just still images being taken away slowly with characters randomly portrayed on the side.

The second one I don't understand at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
See my above video. Neither of these are interesting at all either. The first one is just still images being taken away slowly with characters randomly portrayed on the side.

The second one I don't understand at all.




xhunter?
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post



xhunter?
More or less. It shows characters and some slight background information that you'll pick up on later on, but the images are still relatively similar to the one you showed earlier.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
More or less. It shows characters and some slight background information that you'll pick up on later on, but the images are still relatively similar to the one you showed earlier.
this ones different


inb4myopisbetterthanyours

its circle jerk time boys
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
inb4myopisbetterthanyours

its circle jerk time boys
yeah you're pretty late maybe you should stfu
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
yeah you're pretty late maybe you should stfu
so ur one of those ******s from /b ? nice
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
so ur one of those ******s from /b ? nice


And you bring up 4chan shit? lmao get the fuck outta here before I report you or some shit, this isn't 9gag, I don't care about your stupid websites.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
this ones different


I'm not a professional OP viewer. Just look at the video and make your judgement. I feel like you're just googling "good anime openings" at this point and trying to get me to +1 it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
so ur one of those ******s from /b ? nice
That makes no sense. He just said you're late to the random bashing these two are doing. Chinese shit-posting board has nothing to do with that.
what a fucking ******, am I right OP?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I'm not a professional OP viewer. Just look at the video and make your judgement. I feel like you're just googling "good anime openings" at this point and trying to get me to +1 it.

Every anime OP I've posted on this thread is a REALLY good anime, each and every single one of them. There is countless shitty anime intros that have good music or uniquely cool intros that I didn't post for the exact reason of not subjecting you guys to shit.

Hyouge mono is one of the most underrated animes in existence, it's also the most aethetically pleasing anime in existence.

And The count of monte cristo anime is obv top tier intro if you even know the slightest thing about the anime or the book or the old shitty movies.


And if you google Top ten Openings, you'll get FullMetal Alchemist, Cowboy bebop, all the obvious shit. Thats why I said fuck you and posted Hyouge mono which has a equally insanely good OST like Cowboy bebop only difference is it was never released, only the openings were.

Consider watching every anime I've posted here, you won't be disappointed.


And I 1+ everyone,don't take it personally.
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?