CoolDetectedA bit Smarter : SoundESP 1.1 ( can be used on Lan)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
A bit Smarter : SoundESP 1.1 ( can be used on Lan)
Hei i made a very simple sound esp .
what it does ? well it will beep when you are close to enemy .
It is very simple to use so i don't think you need any help with it.I fixed some bugs . it works online for me i hope it does for you too . im the only one who teste
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/rnhesfopni
https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/1...is/1445069237/
I have no idea why the tests look so bad but if your antivirus detect this as a virus just put it as a exception .
SoundESP_mpgh.net.zip39 KB · 91 downloads 7/57 malicious
LOL I knew it. Flusha does have a good Headset. Good Work man
is this always 1 year 2 year undedetected?

- - - Updated - - -

is it legit?
It's ''beep, beep'' when i'm everywhere, at start of round too. I thought it's gonna beep on low range.
Quote Originally Posted by mcking11 View Post
It's ''beep, beep'' when i'm everywhere, at start of round too. I thought it's gonna beep on low range.
yeah but the intensity is higher wehn yo uare closer.
cant wait very nice
Quote Originally Posted by sfvsdfsddfsdf View Post
works in mm?
yeah,it does
Quote Originally Posted by Radu97 View Post
yeah,it does
nice man i love your work
File is safe, approved
I pretty much like your work
Can you say what you changed from version 1.0 to this one?

EDIT:
Windows just "saved" me from opening this exe. I uploaded it to virustotal, it got 7 detections! 22fff1def0df931d42e36588ae4afbf3fe74c100b69da3d11c e0a85c20e57cb6 <-- This is the real Hash
1bbb58d1ff772dc84cbc312a0a86aa46aee020a770adcc1477 9f9f00553aecd2 <--- This is from the virustotal from above...

Can you explain it?
Quote Originally Posted by TechRay View Post
I pretty much like your work
Can you say what you changed from version 1.0 to this one?

EDIT:
Windows just "saved" me from opening this exe. I uploaded it to virustotal, it got 7 detections! 22fff1def0df931d42e36588ae4afbf3fe74c100b69da3d11c e0a85c20e57cb6 <-- This is the real Hash
1bbb58d1ff772dc84cbc312a0a86aa46aee020a770adcc1477 9f9f00553aecd2 <--- This is from the virustotal from above...

Can you explain it?
if you look at my post i already said that there are not viruses.
How safe is this to use?
Quote Originally Posted by Irkedd View Post
How safe is this to use?
pretty safe atm
What beauty more an updated love to use them
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?