WTBPS4 games

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
PS4 games
Hello, i'm looking for accounts with these games.

- Assassin's Creed syndicate
- Fifa 16
- StarWars battlefront


But if you're a genius carder I'm looking for a personal account with
Black Ops 3 Digital deluxe edition.

Obviously if you can give me personal accounts I will pay more.

Personal accounts as in accounts I can change info/passwords/email and so forth.

Shoot me a PM if interested, with your prices!
Add me skype joshua007
Quote Originally Posted by Xiipord View Post
Hello, i'm looking for accounts with these games.

- Assassin's Creed syndicate
- Fifa 16
- StarWars battlefront


But if you're a genius carder I'm looking for a personal account with
Black Ops 3 Digital deluxe edition.

Obviously if you can give me personal accounts I will pay more.

Personal accounts as in accounts I can change info/passwords/email and so forth.

Shoot me a PM if interested, with your prices!
Contact skype iBlackShop. I can get all games at cheap price for you

Thanks
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us