WTBWTB| account with rares

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
WTB| account with rares
Looking for good doom rares such as chaos symbiote, red naval, doom soul ripper

Rares wanted:
Soul ripper/ mender
infinity hats (any of them)
lightcaster
darkcasters (not ultimate, shadow or ascended)
VoT
Older naval commanders
Legion jolly roger

If you have more than one of these rares or similar rares containing accounts, then message me on my kik - spackospacko <-- (ilovecharliesheen)
*will use middleman*
I have one account with these items..
i got a acc with love caster hmu if you wana buy hmu lvl 42

got more in a gyazo link but cant post pm me if u wana see more or add me on skype ******grimsoldier1_1
I have an account with Alpha Pirate. Willing to sell it for $26 since I need money urgent for shoes.
Add me on skype if interested
He ain't replyin.. :/
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?