(Question) Cross-Class Modding?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
(Question) Cross-Class Modding?
I KNOW I AM A CHOOB, BUT PLEASE NO SPAMMING/FLAMING ABOUT IT.

Is it possible to change like the M16 to an UZI? I read a tutorial, followed the instructions EXACTLY(double checked) and when i injected the .LTBs into the file, i started up CA and nothing showed up when i switched to the M16. If someone could be nice and help meh out it wuld b great...
it is possible, but its all guess and check. the files have to be perfect.

it can take 40 different arrangements of renamed files until you find one that works.

but once it works, you can turn any gun into the other.
Thanks. But what exactly do you mean by "different arrangements"?
Some cross-mods don't work.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?