Rez Chams please!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Rez Chams please!
someone here can give me Rez Chams work ?
These haven't worked in years (obviously from looking at the section...)
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
Except for the fact that a certain someone created a thread with a screenshot of working chams back in January.
*Publicly released*

also, those only worked on NA until the end of Dec. If they still worked, I wouldn't have made a post because I'm an asshole haha
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
*Publicly released*

also, those only worked on NA until the end of Dec. If they still worked, I wouldn't have made a post because I'm an asshole haha
Lol true true. I don't blame you. If I had a bypass to get those working again, I would never release it xD It's every man for himself when game companies wise up to cheating.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
Lol true true. I don't blame you. If I had a bypass to get those working again, I would never release it xD It's every man for himself when game companies wise up to cheating.
Eh why keep a bypass to yourself, when you can share. ~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Eh why keep a bypass to yourself, when you can share. ~~~
When those kinds of things gets released publicly, they get patched very quickly.
@LilGho$t is right. (yes i'm bumping a VERY old thread... sue me lol)

I learned the hard way once I quit all the CA stuff about the pain of actually making money off your findings and then how it can impact you when publicly released. I was making almost 750 dollars a week off of 1 mobile game before my shit got leaked and it was patched up in 2 months lol Back to working 9-5 days
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
@LilGho$t is right. (yes i'm bumping a VERY old thread... sue me lol)

I learned the hard way once I quit all the CA stuff about the pain of actually making money off your findings and then how it can impact you when publicly released. I was making almost 750 dollars a week off of 1 mobile game before my shit got leaked and it was patched up in 2 months lol Back to working 9-5 days
Since you already bumped, I feel fine posting and sharing my similar experience :P

I was doing something similar. I made a hack for a fairly popular, MMORPG mobile game back in 2012. At its prime, my business was churning $450 per day on some days due to the popularity and ease of my hacking tool/program. After a while, the game company tried to patch the exploit, but within 1 week I bypassed the patch and had my program back online again. However, my software was then leaked, cracked, and pirated. Immediately, the money slowed down to the point where I was barely getting $100/day. As time went on, I could sometimes go multiple days without even receiving one payment. Finally, last October (October of 2015), the game shut down because there were just too many people playing with hacked/"glitched" accounts. The game company wasn't making money because people could just "glitch" cash onto their accounts using my pirated program, so there was no point in paying the game company for in-game cash/items, and new players were forced out of the game because they could not compete with all of the players that were cheating.

The morale of the story is this: if you can find an exploit in a game, great work, but you should think before you just release or sell it to the public. When you release/sell game exploits to the public, things either get abused to the point that the game company patches the exploit, or the game gets ruined because all of the legitimate players quit trying to compete with the players that are cheating.
So true... Oh well RIP CA
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
Since you already bumped, I feel fine posting and sharing my similar experience :P

I was doing something similar. I made a hack for a fairly popular, MMORPG mobile game back in 2012. At its prime, my business was churning $450 per day on some days due to the popularity and ease of my hacking tool/program. After a while, the game company tried to patch the exploit, but within 1 week I bypassed the patch and had my program back online again. However, my software was then leaked, cracked, and pirated. Immediately, the money slowed down to the point where I was barely getting $100/day. As time went on, I could sometimes go multiple days without even receiving one payment. Finally, last October (October of 2015), the game shut down because there were just too many people playing with hacked/"glitched" accounts. The game company wasn't making money because people could just "glitch" cash onto their accounts using my pirated program, so there was no point in paying the game company for in-game cash/items, and new players were forced out of the game because they could not compete with all of the players that were cheating.

The morale of the story is this: if you can find an exploit in a game, great work, but you should think before you just release or sell it to the public. When you release/sell game exploits to the public, things either get abused to the point that the game company patches the exploit, or the game gets ruined because all of the legitimate players quit trying to compete with the players that are cheating.
Oh no worries, I bypassed it and i've made over a grand in a day today alone hahahahah also have learned a lot more overall since the original hack release i made. I do a lot of in-app server modifications... much like CA's SendToServer... and its been fun haha

I've also added security in both the java files and assembly c# files... you bypass one, you trigger the other. you bypass both, there's some obfuscated code that sends your information to the games administration and you get banned.
hi all, so a work REZ CHAMS?
Quote Originally Posted by drvitaxa View Post
hi all, so a work REZ CHAMS?
if you read the thread or even looked at the way the modding section is, you would know that they don't.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?