Combat Arms D3D/C++

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms D3D/C++
I'm making a new hack for Combat Arms but Whats the D3D for and C++?

EDIT: Credits 20%
This doesn't make sense. You're making a hack, but yet you don't know what C++ or D3D is used for. Unless it's a hack that's "magically" injected into Combat Arms, I really can't help you.
[IMG]http://www.demotivator*********/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/1187307422855rx0.4qujp8d8jxk4skgk8c800gs0c.ap2qhjy qp08cgc0c80ss4cco4.th.jpeg[/IMG]
Lolwdf is that pic
Just replace pic, with thread. And you'll understand.
XD

C++ is a language, thats the language that your going to code in and it doesent take a day or 2 to learn, it takes alooot of time to learn.

-Greengo-
I love seeing how people come here expecting to magically jump into programming hacks like a pro and save the day for kids who can't bear waiting more then a day for hacks.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us