Need help with orbi hack (beginner)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with orbi hack (beginner)
Hey everyone,
All the orbi/radar hacks here are either detected/outdated, so I was wondering how I can code one myself. I've never tried coding before but I hope it's generally easy. I noticed a couple threads related to orbi hack code or something along those lines, but how can I utilize that? What program do I need? Should I create an external radar or one that's on the default radar in-game? How can I bypass TAC screenshot and VAC? Is there a program I can use to test if something's VAC detected?

Please don't be too rude because I know almost nothing about creating hacks or anything of the like.
Thanks guys, looking forward to your replies.
Without basic programming knowledge, just making somebody tell you how to code VSAT isn't gonna really work, as you're just copying from the person telling you how to. Gain basic programming knowledge (for either VB.net, C++ or C#, I prefer C# and C++) and then ask again. (Yes these hacks only take up 15 lines of code and are extremely easy to make.)
Everything is stores in memory, and every process has a process id

first u need the process Id of the window
then u need: the window to get it from

HWND Gamename = FindWindowA(("Name of the window), 0);

there u have the window handle stored in Gamename, so now u need to use that to get process id

DWORD ProcessID;
We need a variable to store it in, the process id
GetThreadProcessId(GameName , &ProcessID);

GetThreadProcessId gets the process id from the handle to window and stores it in ProcessID

then we need to open the process, we need:

type of access, and the loacation to get access, that is the ProcessID

HANDLE pHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE, ProcessID);

Now we have to write to memory

WriteProcessMemory(pHandle, (LPVOID)AddressForVSAT, &Variable that stores new value, sizeof(Varialbe that stores new value), 0);

Hope This Helps u on the way

- - - Updated - - -

this was in c++ btw
Quote Originally Posted by dani-pro2 View Post
Everything is stores in memory, and every process has a process id

first u need the process Id of the window
then u need: the window to get it from

HWND Gamename = FindWindowA(("Name of the window), 0);

there u have the window handle stored in Gamename, so now u need to use that to get process id

DWORD ProcessID;
We need a variable to store it in, the process id
GetThreadProcessId(GameName , &ProcessID);

GetThreadProcessId gets the process id from the handle to window and stores it in ProcessID

then we need to open the process, we need:

type of access, and the loacation to get access, that is the ProcessID

HANDLE pHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE, ProcessID);

Now we have to write to memory

WriteProcessMemory(pHandle, (LPVOID)AddressForVSAT, &Variable that stores new value, sizeof(Varialbe that stores new value), 0);

Hope This Helps u on the way

- - - Updated - - -

this was in c++ btw
If i see it right there are some mistakes etc.

To boogleBalls:

First learn the syntax you wanna code your hack in, I prefer C++.
Then learn how VAC and TAC exactly works, for a vsat hack you wont need to bypass Screenshots.
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
Hey everyone,
All the orbi/radar hacks here are either detected/outdated, so I was wondering how I can code one myself. I've never tried coding before but I hope it's generally easy. I noticed a couple threads related to orbi hack code or something along those lines, but how can I utilize that? What program do I need? Should I create an external radar or one that's on the default radar in-game? How can I bypass TAC screenshot and VAC? Is there a program I can use to test if something's VAC detected?

Please don't be too rude because I know almost nothing about creating hacks or anything of the like.
Thanks guys, looking forward to your replies.
No hacks are undetected, unless you are absolute professional hacker

btw don't bother with TAC bypass, I heard people got banned for it, btw u can't predict if a hack is detected or not, because VAC bans randomly dates to prevent that.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?