HelpSMH

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
SMH
I do not want to use my old compromised email can a request it changed to another ? Plus I can no get logged in i think it may have been taken over !!!
I literally have no idea what you're saying but after 812 add "john" and there's the email.
Thanks sorry for the illegible request i was sleepy . @arunforce you can close this thanks so much again . In case you wondered this is what i meant . "I do not want to use my old compromised email can I request that it be changed to another email ? Plus I can no longer get logged in to my old email. I think it may have been taken over !!!" I had just guessed my old email incorrectly lol.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us