Help in Coding DLL for KRelay
Hi guys 
I want to run a mule client that trades to other players to sell itens.
I just need to know how to send comands via /tell from my main account to the mule, contening instructions like, who to ask trade, item to sell and item to accept has payment.
So, all i need to know is how to recognise a /tell in the chat, and from who it came from.
Anyone can help with this?

I want to run a mule client that trades to other players to sell itens.
I just need to know how to send comands via /tell from my main account to the mule, contening instructions like, who to ask trade, item to sell and item to accept has payment.
So, all i need to know is how to recognise a /tell in the chat, and from who it came from.
Anyone can help with this?

)