<(o.o)> How to get Free Xbox Live and Microsoft Points. <(o.o)>

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
<(o.o)> How to get Free Xbox Live and Microsoft Points. <(o.o)>
This ebook shows you how to get free XBL and microsoft points.

Price is 5$

Skype is lightyagami.69
Quote Originally Posted by Death Note User View Post
Bump it up.

You have to wait 24 hours before bumping.
Quote Originally Posted by reCAPTCHA View Post

You have to wait 24 hours before bumping.
It was a day. lmfao. Bump it up
I though the Xbox live points don't exist anymore lol only Credit or Im wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Kidus View Post
I though the Xbox live points don't exist anymore lol only Credit or Im wrong?
You are correct. Microsoft points are non existent anymore, I was coming over to this thread to say the exact same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by madman_H View Post
You are correct. Microsoft points are non existent anymore, I was coming over to this thread to say the exact same thing.
You can still purchase "Microsoft Points", and use any pre-paid card that says "Microsoft Points" on it, it just doesn't use that currency anymore. Obviously Microsoft has transferred to regional currency.




@Death Note User I'll vouch for you. Hit me up on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


You can still purchase "Microsoft Points", and use any pre-paid card that says "Microsoft Points" on it, it just doesn't use that currency anymore. Obviously Microsoft has transferred to regional currency.




@Death Note User I'll vouch for you. Hit me up on skype.
Haven't been on in a while, Im on skype atm
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?