They said that the last episode of God Eater is 9?
Originally Posted by Jhem
They said that the last episode of God Eater is 9?
Lmao. The series is terrible anyway, but the last three episodes should be airing in December.
This should have never happened without a plan.
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
Lmao. The series is terrible anyway, but the last three episodes should be airing in December.
This should have never happened without a plan.
Hmm,, the series looks fine to me. Well, thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by Jhem
Hmm,, the series looks fine to me. Well, thanks anyway.
What about it is fine? If you mean art, then sure I guess it's different. As for the story? It couldn't be any worse.
>Main Character is a hidden snowflake
>Elite crew of members that has the mysterious yet relate able leader
>Introduce the "other" hidden gem. Just kidding, she has PTSD after the most important fight
>MC is going to die.
>Probably won't die, insert "thats impossible! we haven't seen charts like this!"
>That general dude had it all planned out
Meh. Series was dropped for me. I could care less about where this goes.
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
What about it is fine? If you mean art, then sure I guess it's different. As for the story? It couldn't be any worse.
>Main Character is a hidden snowflake
>Elite crew of members that has the mysterious yet relate able leader
>Introduce the "other" hidden gem. Just kidding, she has PTSD after the most important fight
>MC is going to die.
>Probably won't die, insert "thats impossible! we haven't seen charts like this!"
>That general dude had it all planned out
Meh. Series was dropped for me. I could care less about where this goes.
Well yeah, the art is cool. But the story isn't that terrible. >.<
Originally Posted by Jhem
Well yeah, the art is cool. But the story isn't that terrible. >.<
I just explained why I thought it was bad so why do you think it's good? The only thing I've enjoyed out of the episodes they have so far is when they were in deep shit fighting the black thing[I cant remember the names for them] and the MC didn't have a ass-pull power up. Even that was displayed semi-poorly because they ended up taking two episodes to do anything relevant again.
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
I just explained why I thought it was bad so why do you think it's good?
Because he likes it. Simple as that.
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
Because he likes it. Simple as that.
Not really. If you cant explain as to why you like it then you're a shitter.
Personally dislike the art style so nothing about it appeals to me
The episodes of this series got delayed so many times, I don't even know what to do about this show anymore, lol
The story looked interesting but the pacing for like when the action comes, i just don't know :x
Cliffhanger is stupid I can't wait for 11-13.. sigh