WTSGamestop $50off Coupon $8

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Gamestop $50off Coupon $8
Title^^^
I only got a
$15+$25+$10off printouts=$50
Plus u only can use 3 coupons a day
Atm Fwm

paypal 1st come 1st serve

skype
santoro.keyz
Can you post some proof of the coupons ?
Quote Originally Posted by mistahKeyz View Post
Title^^^
I only got a
$15+$25+$10off printouts=$50
Plus u only can use 3 coupons a day
Atm Fwm

paypal 1st come 1st serve

skype
santoro.keyz
Is it physical? Could you provide proof please
Yea it's a physical coupon pdf hit me on Skype I'll show u on there
Skype
Santoro.keyz
letting you know gamestop system wont let you use more than 1 coupon.....it says it does but the system doesnt allow it....since each coupon is for 1 single item
Nah that's a damn lie I personally used a $15+$25+$10=50 off for nba 2k16 and paid $8 for a brand new game
U can use 3 coupons a day ONLY but if u got more than 3 just make multiple poweruprewards accs
Quote Originally Posted by mistahKeyz View Post
Nah that's a damn lie I personally used a $15+$25+$10=50 off for nba 2k16 and paid $8 for a brand new game
U can use 3 coupons a day ONLY but if u got more than 3 just make multiple poweruprewards accs
idk everytime i try and use more than 2 it screws up everything xD atleast at the gamestop i got to....

Edit: also even if we can see the coupons how can we be for sure they haven't already been used? just curious cause i use the app and it tells me when the coupon is used
Quote Originally Posted by azothstorm View Post
letting you know gamestop system wont let you use more than 1 coupon.....it says it does but the system doesnt allow it....since each coupon is for 1 single item
You can use multiple coupons as long as they're different valued coupons.

Example: Using a $10 coupon with a $15 coupon would work and result in a $35 coupon. On the other hand you can't use 2x $15 coupons or 2x $10 coupons as it won't work.

Just a heads up.
Because I didn't redeem em At the store yet
I don't need em atm that's why I'm selling em
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?