Molaron Code Encrypter

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Molaron Code Encrypter
Hey,
i've made a tool based on jme v5's encryption. You can encrypt sqf code and execute it, if you type in the right password.

Code:
VirusTotal: https://www .virustotal. com/de/file/45c8b9516ed6d3a2453cecb55a545175061c89c038e3b680cb28712298da2269/analysis/1445770208/
Jotti: https://virusscan .jotti. org/de-DE/filescanjob/w80e5sdye9
Here are some Screenshots:

Code:
https://gyazo. com/27a705185d8fb763a2fb68d9682649ce
https://gyazo. com/39ec4905c7d13fd1fe6a5e6ce0ea9abd
https://gyazo. com/d3bf246aa5c3e6695a9ca76be20e9f79
https://gyazo. com/9e5231ff4ce7562bbbef2f425c348535
CodeEncrypter_mpgh.net.zip1 KB · 229 downloads Clean
Where can I use it ? I mean for what would this be useable
Quote Originally Posted by LeventHAN View Post
Where can I use it ? I mean for what would this be useable
It would be useful if you want to protect scripts from beeing leeked, or if you are a server owner you could put encrypted code in your mission folder and the keys on the server.
Quote Originally Posted by Molaron View Post
It would be useful if you want to protect scripts from beeing leeked, or if you are a server owner you could put encrypted code in your mission folder and the keys on the server.
This gets ran on the client in the same manner anything does, does not help at all with keeping your script safe.
Marlon , you have skype ?
Quote Originally Posted by NoxBoy View Post
Marlon , you have skype ?

neuling8888
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us