Now got hacked on fremminik realms and regnum
Why u do dis to me
I've gotten hacked before.
It's just life. I tend to find the hacker and do whatever with them but yea...
Hacked. Is no excuse for your perm-ban on regnum since you told us you left account in hands of another person. We told you the consequences. Here is the email you received about this:
"Hello Nyaro (Hunter's Panda),
Your account on Regnum: I has been banned!
It has come to our attention that this account has violated our Terms of Service by participating in breaking rules for admins. At this time, any accounts caught breaking this rule are subject to indefinite suspension. The Game Team will hold a meeting to discuss the future of your suspended account and whether they believe any should be unlocked. We do not take matters like this lightly; and must keep the best interest of the Game and the Community in mind.