Epicduel bot

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Epicduel bot
DOES ANYONE HAVE A WORKING GOOD EPICDUEL BOT???????
Lol, gamePlayerBot is THE only EpicDuel bot. It's current version is 6.0, I've currently been working on v6.5 and I've made significant progress with the pixel detection bot. I'll be sure to release it tonight or tomorrow. I'll also make a brief tutorial (aside from the one that I already gave on the help page
Can you make us some script for auto-battles? I'm a lv 10 Bounty Hunter.
Quote Originally Posted by Blizzaru View Post
Can you make us some script for auto-battles? I'm a lv 10 Bounty Hunter.
The Pixel detection will depend on your screen and quality, so the only scripts I can make are regular auto clicks.

It's really not hard, just hover over where you want to click then press F1.


One of you should make a tutorial on using GPD, because the botting for dummys tutorial thread is outdated and doesn't even use pixel detection method in AHK.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us