SolvedQuestion about guilds

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Question about guilds
Okay just a simple question, if I start my own guild and then destroy it and make another one do my guild slots stay at 50 or do they reset to 15.
No, just remove everyone and rename. So you dont have to pay acs again for spaces.
Okay, thanks
Renaming costs 1000 ACs as far as i know..
Better than buying spaces again... as far I can recall.
why in the first place you will want a guild without any specific guild-opstions like guild-house, guild-war and/or guild-benefits like for example training hall and maybe some self-held guild-events like rooms with ultra-hard-bosses but with more than normally 6 people allowed in the room and only guild-teammates allowed in tehre? like for example all guild-members have to give like 100mill gold and they can build this bosses-room with ultra-rare rewards or points with tracker to the guild-challenge-page or something like this so everyone can see: This Guild killed that monster so many times and in so short time and so on... where is it? aqw doesn't have it. Why bother with a guild anyways. i created my own guild just because i wanted a cool and funny untername under my name. still, i think noone cares about this guild-stuff. what do you think?!
You make some very good points, however I believe i will still start my guild. But on a far more interesting note, have you ever thought about presenting these ideas to anyone at AQW? If not I would ask you to do so because not only are they all great ideas they would also work inside flash player as far as I understand. If you don't want to share your ideas i would ask for your permission to let me try and share your ideas with AQW.
Quote Originally Posted by Samaul646 View Post
You make some very good points, however I believe i will still start my guild. But on a far more interesting note, have you ever thought about presenting these ideas to anyone at AQW? If not I would ask you to do so because not only are they all great ideas they would also work inside flash player as far as I understand. If you don't want to share your ideas i would ask for your permission to let me try and share your ideas with AQW.
already sent an email to them. you know.. they do answer, but currently they would like to concetrate on the unity-web-game with all their power. sadly aqw will not be developed this good anymore- i mean some big changes or big updates like 13 lords of chaos... :|
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?