Any Good Working Private Servers?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Any Good Working Private Servers?
Im Looking for any recent GOOD private servers that AREN'T posted on MPGH, Just curious, wanna play something new :/
Look in youtube.
If servers dont get released on mpgh then they do on youtube
Quote Originally Posted by Deciv3d View Post
Im Looking for any recent GOOD private servers that AREN'T posted on MPGH, Just curious, wanna play something new :/
The color of the text made me cry. Anyway, Noxus is cool but still in development.
Nilly's Realm

Or my server called
Project B

Just google it
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
Nilly's Realm

Or my server called
Project B

Just google it
Lul se slefish....also REGNUM there is ;-;
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Lul se slefish....also REGNUM there is ;-;
You can't read sweetheart <3

Im Looking for any recent GOOD private servers that AREN'T posted on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post


You can't read sweetheart <3

Project B is here on mpgh. + I just wanted antention.... Sorry ;-;
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Project B is here on mpgh. + I just wanted antention.... Sorry ;-;
There is no post telling that it's online you attention-whore <3
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post


There is no post telling that it's online you attention-whore <3
Stfu biatch. Its getting weird and wrong. Please no more hearts ;-; I'm not kithio. (Sorry admins, im innocent)
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Stfu biatch. Its getting weird and wrong. Please no more hearts ;-; I'm not kithio. (Sorry admins, im innocent)
I'll have you know kithio is a 7/8 wizard called merlin. He has over 3.5 ways to kill you with his staff.
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
I'll have you know kithio is a 7/8 wizard called merlin. He has over 3.5 ways to kill you with his staff.
Lmao XD /10chars
yes, all the non-edited fabianos are good
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?