TalkingLooking for Glitching partner!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Glitching partner!
Most glitches out there are 2 people and I need a partner, My in game nick name is "SpecterAlpha"
I will help you. Give me server, channel, and game location, also password
Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious3 View Post
I will help you. Give me server, channel, and game location, also password
your sig terrible
I'll help u guys glitch just need
server channel room pass
does any1 kno if they fixed the server problem?
Anyways ingame Nick is 45368
I kno all train glitches includin under/in train
Ok how about some time tomorrow?
im good, but im busy atm, ign is Scrcrw
lololol new account made in: 2 minutes. you guys need IP banning...O WAIT! I HAVE PROXIES!!!
IM IN GAME RIGHT NOW WISPER ME [BFL]LEGEND
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?