PostLike Long Ago...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Like Long Ago...
In the night I look through the darkness,
With the hope of catching the gleam of your eyes shining.
The same eyes that brighten the darkest of my daily bindings,
and with each look made my heart grow with fondness.

The wind passes through the leafs, making everything cold and bend,
Yet I listen closely, wishing to hear the sweet melodies of your whispered voice.
The voice that all my worries seemed to mend,
Telling me softly, warmly, "I love you" the phrase that blocks out all the noise.

I breathe in deep, deciphering every smell caught in the breeze,
my head swims, looking through each individual thing,
Waiting, hoping, to see if I catch the lost scent of your skin,
So close to me, so strong, that I've committed it to memory.

My skin tingles, it shakes in anticipation,
My mind races so as to keep up with my heart, and experience every sensation.
It waits patiently for the warm touch of your hand softly caressing my face,
Tracing softly every line time has made.


Your body close to mine, warming even the coldest icicle in my heart,
The strength of your heartbeat beating against mine,
so full of life, you're my work of art.
But like the past its a phantom memory,
I unwillingly wake from my sweet reverie,
You and I once more, In love, Holding hands, the scenery is a blanket of snow,
Just how my dreams were
just like long ago...

Wow, that's Beautiful.
Very Nice.
/str8 up poetry yo
Holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Holy shit

Quote for tha truth.
haha well nice job but wheres the 3rd eye in it???well nvm just good job ha
Great free verse takes talent.
Very nice Liz.
This is MOVING stuff Liz,

U shud write to a Newspaper
Thank you, I'm writing another one. I'll post it soon.
O HAI LIZ
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?