halo hacking/modding section...?

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
:O i want a halo section
I support this ^^
you should add a poll...
lol i would support this
My first trainer was a halo hack XD
Ill vote yes on this
support
.........
NICE! come on people, everyone who has posted supports this
waow the videos epic
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
waow the videos epic
XD is bloody fun to do
I AGREE WE SHOULD HAVE THIS SECTION
Quote Originally Posted by project2 View Post
I AGREE WE SHOULD HAVE THIS SECTION
XD see i think of good ideas
I AGREE!!!!
I Agree,, HALO CE is awesome.. we can even throw in stuff for custom edition.. I have many tools for it and many hacks.



EDIT: I can also host a dedicated server for everyone to try out these modded maps. xD

I also have a cracked version i could gladly "share"
Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post
yea, thats what i mod
hey man i need a multiplayer halo ce health hack..... do u hav any clue 4 dat??? can u help me??
I Play Tis Game And I Would Love A Section For This!
yeah.......i asked 4 a halo section like 4 months ago, but i gave up coz no 1 made 1. yo, could you send me those mods please? i had millions, but they don't work anymore.
hey can u tell me how 2 get these tools??? nd how can i get halo ce multiplayer health hack???
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us