Roosevelt

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Roosevelt
Is there anny way to get roosevelt ? my account that i got it on got banned till 2035 :P
If you want to be perma banned again, yes.
Damn shame, it was my favorite car in gta online
no there Is a way all you do is download infamous mod menu you spawn a albanybucanner and as your driving in your garage you spam the button to spawn the Roosevelt and when you get in garage you should get out of the roosevlt instead of the buccaner
Quote Originally Posted by caseyament View Post
no there Is a way all you do is download infamous mod menu you spawn a albanybucanner and as your driving in your garage you spam the button to spawn the Roosevelt and when you get in garage you should get out of the roosevlt instead of the buccaner
Drive any car into the garage, and use the spawn into garage command, and then get the thing insured in LSC. One thing I've noticed is that a cheap legit key means downloading the game from a deathly slow R* server. There must be enough impatient and well off people who will drop 60 for the fast steam download.
banned til 2035, haha, thats a permanent ban, they HAVE to give a release date for legal EUAL crap, but in reality, its a permaban.
Any menu with Tuneables would work, although the only one with that functionality that comes to mind is Force. I've never used it personally, I bought mine using Tuneables Editor back when downgrading to 1.24 worked.
I have the Roosevelt, but I'm kinda scared to drive it around.
Believe me, no one will EVER report you for the car you are driving. I've driven Roosevelts around since 1.24 when i spawned it in, not 1 report.
Quote Originally Posted by PROXYLULZ View Post
I have the Roosevelt, but I'm kinda scared to drive it around.
Quote Originally Posted by TGWW$Twhwrhwhw4ryhrh View Post
Believe me, no one will EVER report you for the car you are driving. I've driven Roosevelts around since 1.24 when i spawned it in, not 1 report.
Yes and what be to say that you not get this car from the old gen console days?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us