Thumbs upDiscussionLegitimate League Scripts?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Legitimate League Scripts?
Hey, looking to get into bots purely for brag rights to be able to pretend I'm half-decent at this game to my friends - Cause I'm pretty awful.

Anyone had experiences with any league scripts? I would even pay for one but I'm not in touch with the scene and don't know what's legit and safe to use these days. All I want really is some nice scripts that I can use to do things such as auto CS, dodge, etc.

Any advice?
Scripts arent legitimate to begin with. It's even more embarassing to explain why u got banned instead of why u aren't that good
Elobuddy is free atm, it was released few weeks ago, can't say much
L# : seems to get detected, doesn'T have to pay if you play just 2 normals per game, it's good
GoS : don't really know, think they got a ban wave ( ? )
BoL : You will get uttershit if you don't spend few hundreds..

I would recommend elobuddy or L#, though you still risk losing your account, better if you just play on a smurf with it.
Riot is actually doing something against scripters, so it's pretty risky on all platform, so be carefull if you decide to script.
BoL hasn't had anyone banned in a very long time it is $10 a month and there are some amazing free scripts and even better paid scripts.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us