Need help on trying to exploit

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need help on trying to exploit
Hello

I will not be naming the server I will do this on, but I am trying to exploit a referral system where you need a different ip each time you make an account to get the rewards. Also, there is no webclient, and it is played through a jar. I have tried using various VPNs and changing my ip, but none of these have been working.

How should I go about trying to accomplish my goal?
Try using Kepard. It is an easy method to changing your IP Address so you can vote multiple times. I haven't used it personally (except for once as a test), but it seems to work perfectly.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?