WTSSelling UBHPs and some STs

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling UBHPs and some STs
Hello everyone! I'm looking to unload some UBHPs...

A few guidelines:

1. Accepted payment is via Paypal only (with note saying you received the items and you won't charge back or dispute).
2. If you're not going first, then please do contact a middle-man in advance so we can do the trade faster.
3. Vouches are not required as usual but will surely be appreciated.

UBHP = $0.50
ST = $1.20
Pixie = $1.20
Ethie = $1.20
Life = $0.20

Skype = rotmgmyst

Proof:


Vouches (from http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1035265):
Quote Originally Posted by zdravu11 View Post
+vouch, very fast good trader, friendly guy, I went first. Im suggestng him.
Quote Originally Posted by CJDrew View Post
Bought 40 UBHPs. Used a mm and everything went smoothly. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by spy222 View Post
+1 Vouch, very nice guy and worth trading him again. He went first trusting me and it all went smooth. Thank you, <3
Quote Originally Posted by DipyD View Post
+1 Vouch (bought 30 Ubhps), He Went first. Fast and Easy Trade. Will come back for more
Quote Originally Posted by RotmgTrollerz View Post
+1 vouch. Very polite and a fast transaction.
Quote Originally Posted by kingkong91108 View Post
Bought 40 life for 10$ thank you. fast,safe,foolproof and efficient.
Quote Originally Posted by Dekrom View Post
Really fast seller , vouch , i went first.
added you on skype ^^ im sales.lewis
*bump*

Want to clarify that I am only selling the things I listed with prices and not everything in the dump.
+1 Vouch. I purchased 56 UBHP's. Was very very patient with me as I had troubles with PayPal. Was fast with trading and super nice. 10/10 would buy from again
+1. Bought 150 life and 95 mana. I went first. Fast, friendly seller.
*daily bump* Shop's open!
+1 Vouch. I went first. Bought 4 UBHP's. Went easy and smoothly.
+vouch best seller with cheap prices and fast response time
Vouch.... i went first and he came through
Updated stock:



Common ??? Egg - $0.10
Acclaim - $1.00
Pixie - $1.20
Cosmic - $0.50
GSorc - $0.25
Acro - $0.75
Hydra - $0.50
ST Pierce - $1.20
UNBH - $0.50
Life - $0.20
Mana - $0.10
+rep very friendly trader bought over 20 ubhp from him
+1 vouch, ordered a simple two ubhps, went first, extremely fast trade!
*daily bump* Open for a few hours.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?