ExclamationDetected[Release] Warface D3D Public Final

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by LeHaxzor View Post
I'm Nibiru.
ohh sry bro i thought someone else taking ur credit

anyway i dont know its going help u or not. but let me explain how i can understand now its going to crash anytime before crash

After i eject i join match playing its working but then suddenly around 1-2min after playing game start lagging and then its crash. everytime same thing happen cant even play single match without crash when ever i use this

and yeah i have both Microsofts framework the latest VC++
I'm going to upload a simple chams while I rebuild my draw functions, they are slow and are crashing the game.
I have a question will there be Skeletons in later releases?
Quote Originally Posted by mario818 View Post
I have a question will there be Skeletons in later releases?
No.

If you guys are having a null error then you're missing files on your pc.. Update stuff and download Framework and VC++

Also, if you're crashing, use the simple chams or avoid using the menu and just use the NUMPAD.
Quote Originally Posted by LeHaxzor View Post
No.

If you guys are having a null error then you're missing files on your pc.. Update stuff and download Framework and VC++

Also, if you're crashing, use the simple chams or avoid using the menu and just use the NUMPAD.
I dled visual c++ and netframework but im still getting null message, maybe im missing something?
I haven't played in a year, got manual ban for aimbotting other aimbotters in pvp. Coming back NOW, do they have any sort of detection besides manual report in PVE?
U must wait to load the game and then you inject the hack just wait, thats the way you can use hacks and avoid null message, btw using this hacks the game laggs a lot
I inject dll succesfully without any errors, but I don`t see any changes in game (I have Russian version maybe this is a problem)?
I use extreme Injector and after game starts I inject dll and see "succesfully injected" message, after I resume in game there are no differences between before injection and after it.
Got any ideas or solutions?
Quote Originally Posted by GERA_KOKS View Post
I inject dll succesfully without any errors, but I don`t see any changes in game (I have Russian version maybe this is a problem)?
I use extreme Injector and after game starts I inject dll and see "succesfully injected" message, after I resume in game there are no differences between before injection and after it.
Got any ideas or solutions?
Did you press insert?
I get disconnected after ~5 mins using the hack in EU server....
Quote Originally Posted by Sgmaster View Post
I get disconnected after ~5 mins using the hack in EU server....
This is a very hefty menu and will crash the game if over used..
Trying using my simple chams release or another one of my releases.
injected hack and launched game. the hack menu opens in the launcher window, not in the game's. doesn't work
Can I get this thread closed please?? @Anti
Request Accepted.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?