HelpHow to inject Sqf files.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How to inject Sqf files.
hello guys. I can't inject sqf files.I tried to inject with Devcon injector ,but it's doesn't work.Can you give an example injectors(and instructions how it's work)
Hi Craaze1233, I would suggest learning in single player. Have you tried that first?
Quote Originally Posted by RobbyJ View Post
Hi Craaze1233, I would suggest learning in single player. Have you tried that first?
Can you show me?
Quote Originally Posted by RobbyJ View Post
Hi Craaze1233, I would suggest learning in single player. Have you tried that first?
sorry i noob in this framework of hacks can u add me on skype:zhenia4407
Quote Originally Posted by Craaze1233 View Post
sorry i noob in this framework of hacks can u add me on skype:zhenia4407
Any update on your problem?
Quote Originally Posted by Qukaez View Post
Can you show me?
Uh... Yeah but first have you looked at the Arma 3 scripting commands and learned how to use the Arma 3 Editor?
Quote Originally Posted by Craaze1233 View Post
sorry i noob in this framework of hacks can u add me on skype:zhenia4407
I don't really understand what you are saying. Maybe english isn't your first language. If you need help injecting scripts into single player you really should just look on youtube and see how easy it is using the built in editor. There are also various tutorials on here outlining how its done. I do not use skype at this time.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?