CoolDetectedSimple Chams

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
is anyone else getting the NULL error on extreme injector?
same for the other release
You get this message when you use the extreme injektor with windows 10. Use the Xenos 2.2.0 Injector that is working for windows 10
i still dc everytime after getting about 5 min or gameplay
Quote Originally Posted by maomao0002 View Post
i still dc everytime after getting about 5 min or gameplay
This makes no sense.. I use Winject and Extreme injector..
Any some other random injectors too..
I'm sorry I'm not entirely sure how you help you..
The code is completely public.
thank u man, i love u no homo
Works more stable than the "Full Version". But if i play more than 1 or 2 rounds the chams are sometimes buggy and sometimes they work more rounds. But nice Work! Still a bit buggy, overall it runs good. i am using Windows 10 64-bit.

Have a nice day
Quote Originally Posted by GermanHackerGroup View Post
Works more stable than the "Full Version". But if i play more than 1 or 2 rounds the chams are sometimes buggy and sometimes they work more rounds. But nice Work! Still a bit buggy, overall it runs good. i am using Windows 10 64-bit.

Have a nice day
That's the game, not the hack.. two games and you need to restart.. sorry, it's just how they made the game.

Also, this is tested and working on NA/EU
I inject dll succesfully without any errors, but I don`t see any changes in game (I have Russian version maybe this is a problem)?
I use extreme Injector and after game starts I inject dll and see "succesfully injected" message, after I resume in game there are no differences between before injection and after it.
Got any ideas or solutions?
Quote Originally Posted by GermanHackerGroup View Post
Ok thanks for the answers @LeHaxzor
Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer.. I honestly don't know how to fix the 2 game cham issue thing..
I think I can write something that unloads DIP and reloads it.. but I'm not sure how.
@LeHaxzor Maybe someone can help you. Ask Sandy or open a new thread. You don't have to be sorry. For your first Hacks this is great work!
Quote Originally Posted by GermanHackerGroup View Post
@LeHaxzor Maybe someone can help you. Ask Sandy or open a new thread. You don't have to be sorry. For your first Hacks this is great work!
It's not my first, 5 years ago, I had a huge Operation 7 project, I even had god mode, superjump, no spread, no recoil etc.
The source is public actually..

It wasn't public previously... Things have changed drastically in 5 years.
What injector should I use.
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us