Solved~Rage Hacking~

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
~Rage Hacking~
Hello there MPGH community,

I had a question about making a new account to get to private rank 3 to play competitive matchmaking. If I rage hack in casuals and death-match and get private rank 3, then wait 24 hours. Once I start hacking in competitive matchmaking, will the reports that stacked up in casuals affect me in competitive matchmaking and make me receive over-watch?
Lots of reports In casual can get Un-trusted they say. I doubt it, Just wait 48 Hours or so to be safe, Play legit your next 1-2 games.
When you make a new account wait until you hit level 3 to rage hack. I made four accounts and tried to rage hack on them before level three and got over watched hard. But didn't after I hit level 3.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
When you make a new account wait until you hit level 3 to rage hack. I made four accounts and tried to rage hack on them before level three and got over watched hard. But didn't after I hit level 3.
So did you get overwatched once you played your first couple of comps?
Quote Originally Posted by Skips View Post
So did you get overwatched once you played your first couple of comps?
just rage hack on casual so no overwatch ban
Quote Originally Posted by Gashayyy View Post
just rage hack on casual so no overwatch ban
Did you even read what he wrote?
Quote Originally Posted by Skips View Post
Did you even read what he wrote?
did you even read what i said?
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
When you make a new account wait until you hit level 3 to rage hack. I made four accounts and tried to rage hack on them before level three and got over watched hard. But didn't after I hit level 3.
English translation please?
You can't get banned from overwatch if you don't play comps.
Moved to help
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?