HelpBest solo class?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Best solo class?
So i managed to pick up 2000 acs (mostly free acs) what class should i get? i like to solo everything.I want a class with burst-sustain ty !
Farm for ultra omniknight, I heard it's decent at soloing.
I agree with Atheoi, I got it and it's pretty good.

Save your ac's for rare weapons/armor.
dont think i can im only lvl 31 so i want a class for now (though ultra omninknight is a class for the future i want)
EDIT:can be closed got a class i want
Quote Originally Posted by sonickid14 View Post
dont think i can im only lvl 31 so i want a class for now (though ultra omninknight is a class for the future i want)
EDIT:can be closed got a class i want
so, what did you choose? i wanna know too
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?