Need very quick help!

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
AHh you don't see my problem. ALso, I am running windows 7. Whenever I try to start up the injector or hack, a windows warning pops up saying that I am missing a necessary program in order to open/run the injector or hack. I need to know what the program is, or what i open it with <_<. Also, how do you take a screenshot of dekstop so I can show you what I mean?
Use your [PRT SC] button to take a screen shot. I don't know if Valkyrie works with Windows 7 or not. It should. You might be missing the necessary .dll that comes with the injector. It should be in the same folder as the injector.
loll go search for PerX ... much better!
I'm sure it will be moved... Nice how so many waste their time posting about how this is posted in the wrong section.

Idea: Answer the question, mark as resolved, notify mod to move the post and... all is well?

My solution. Do you have a firewall? If you do add engine.exe to the accepted list, if your firewall is blocking the injection you will receive that error.

Hope this helps.
I pressed print screen, where is the screenshot located?
Did you try my idea of the firewall?

and , Im pretty sure your screenshot is a greybox, blue fixed bar, round red X, that says exactly what you said it does. this is just an assumption....of course

Prt Scr does not "save" an image per say , it copies a image to your clipboard, open a image editor (yes, MS-paint will do :/ ) goto edit ---> paste, or press ctrl + V , save the image as a jpg (small compression ,bitmaps are large) then upload it.
I suggest photobucket and use bbcode [img]your image file here [/img]

(in the album the have a image code section, just copy and paste that to your post)

Same for imageshack.
Here is a screenshot. THe problem isn't the injecting the injector, it is getting the injector or hack to open lol. Here is the problem, it says I don't have a program to launch the injector:

I click the injector and it says I need a program to make the injector open, and then it says Browse for Program... what do I do?
You can't simply double click on a .dll , if you do you will recieve a "choose a program to open" window.

the dll isn't the injector, by definition it's more the injected (injectee...?)

Look into this

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...to-inject.html

or the many alternatives
You are not supposed to click on the .dll. You are supposed to run the injector with administrator privileges and put "Engine.exe" (NO QUOTES!). Browse for your .dll within your injector and set it. Now set to auto inject and start combat arms and it should work!!!
OHHH alright lol. Well bad news though, I can't run the injector NExtGen gave me because right when I run it it says it is leeched access denied lol, and PerX has a backdoor trojan and it won't let my download complete lol. (Virus Scan)
Injectors.
You don't need to open DLL files .. here's an example.

1. Find the DLL.
2. Extract to Documents.
3. Open injector.
4. Find how to *equip* it into the injector depends on which injector you use just save it to it.
5. Process "Engine.exe".
6. Once you see (on most injectors) waiting for engine.exe START COMBAT ARMS AND START HAXIN'!
If you got PerX here it's safe. The Trojan warning is a false positive and won't harm your PC in any way. Just temporarily disable your antivirus and then run it.
How do I temporarily disable Norton, by going to Control Panel?
I don't actually use Norton. Is it Norton 360? That's not my area of expertise as I don't use any live virus protection. I just handle things myself if I suspect I have any malware.
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us