Solvedcross posting hacks

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
cross posting hacks
I released a program that works with many games and put it in the general hacking section. Barely anyone views that section since it's not for specific games. Am I able to post the file in the other game sections as well since it is compatible? I won't post in every game, but some. I will quote answer if permission given to avoid admin interference.
It's iffy. If it directly applies and would have a strong use, sure go ahead and post it there as well.

I take it you're talking about your lag switch. Some games have preventative measures against this. If you've confirmed that your tool works well for those games, then I don't see a reason against you posting it in those sections.

Just don't spam it in sections where it doesn't have a purpose
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us