OutdatedTotalItem BypasseR

Posts 181–191 of 191 · Page 13 of 13
ok wait... I understand the step to put in the files _SG/CSV ... and i downloaded the injector... but if i inject the dll file after the gg logo disapears, my blackshot crashes? I need a bypass... but i dont know how to do that part?
Please help me!
Quote Originally Posted by Xstroy View Post
ok wait... I understand the step to put in the files _SG/CSV ... and i downloaded the injector... but if i inject the dll file after the gg logo disapears, my blackshot crashes? I need a bypass... but i dont know how to do that part?
Please help me!
same problem...anyone can teach me how to make bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by lazarizz View Post
hahaha @xxsixerxx such a bootlicker...i bet that u also won't be able to sue this hack haha....wasting of time trying. @COD3RIN just bluffing with all of us...he could have just give the tutorial but instead he insists to do so...like to se people get confused...that is @COD3RIN unlike @MasterBS and @astron51...they are better coder...

- - - Updated - - -



don't waste ur time...no body ever manage to get it to work...only work in @COD3RIN dreams lol.
Hey dude, if not work have a full tutorial here how to do pink chams http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=974849
Search a source code in anywhere and done.
the hack still work ??
plzz anyone tell me
I can't tell u m8, bcs the desciption of the hack is so weak, only the one's who ever had this hack know how to let it work...
Maybe a small tutorial would work?
outdated closed this normen
make to BlackShot EUROPE
Quote Originally Posted by youtxd1 View Post
make to BlackShot EUROPE
i will try soon
Hey guys, I 'm new here and I did not much like what I do to activate the hack , please must explain a little better ? When I open the injector?
Injector that I use ?
When you copy the files to the folder BlackShot the game simply crashes.
Posts 181–191 of 191 · Page 13 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?