WTBCSGO ACCOUNT

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO ACCOUNT
I can pay in btc or paypal i am verified

I won't go first unless you are trusted.

~$25 budget
looking for an account must be rank 3 and not be community/trade banned or have a comp cooldown

Rank I am looking for:

Silver elite master - nova master

post here with your skype below
I have a great account skype: ataranto43
Mge for sale: leqacy.official
skype: krasen6910
Nricooo my skype
I have an account if you're interested! Hit me up by posting on my wall or pming me then we can talk on skype
skype: bostpapka
I have a lot of accounts with silver - golod nova ranks and other, add me we can discuss
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?