Yahoo!Messenger - hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Yahoo!Messenger - hack
Try this has only 5th slot stamina and no spawn time...

I THINK U WILL NEED A WORKING BYPASS
NOT TESTED


Yahoo!Warrocked.rarattachment deleted · 28 downloads before removal
lol why yahoo in the name =.=
Yahoo Cuz
i was looking in the Task manager when i done it and somebody just buzzED ME
Quote Originally Posted by ktalin91 View Post
i was looking in the Task manager when i done it and somebody just buzzED ME
lol, you fucked this up, when i activate my stamina hack it freezes to 0, i can't run, and your 0 spawn wait freezes to 8 so i can't play, your 5th slot teleports me into a wall, so i get stuck.... next time test it yourself....

greets
haha reading how this hack works i had some fun
I Just Say
I DONT TEST IT ::: I SAY THAT but the teleport in a wall is a lil bit funny ...is it detected???
Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
lol why yahoo in the name =.=
so it won't lure those k2 and evenbalace ******s
lol
lol this hak sounds funny, gta try it, ne 1 know if detected??
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us