WTSSELLING GLOBAL ELITE STEAM ACCOUNT 292 WINS! 1000+ HOURS 450 STEAM GAMES!

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
SELLING GLOBAL ELITE STEAM ACCOUNT 292 WINS! 1000+ HOURS 450 STEAM GAMES!
Tactics pin, Militia Pin, GUARDIAN PIN+ GOLD KATOWICE PICKEM AND MORE!
https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656...2967030/?cc=us (Estimated value 4000$+ on steamdb)

450 steam games, and steam LEVEL 74+! Has almost only good games GTA V METALGEAR V, CITIES, ALL CS GAMES STREET FIGHTER++

I WANT TO SELL THIS ACCOUNT FOR SKINS!


http://imgur.com/a/PNLXx
I'll give you 10$ for it :l
$20 steam wallet card for the account?!
BUMP!BUMP!BUMP!BUMP!BUMP!

- - - Updated - - -

Will not consider offers under 195€
I am willing to give 250€ in skins, sent you a pm!
I will consider the offer, replied to your pm
I can give you 300$ via PayPal. PM if interested!

I have vouches
Hmm, thanks alot for the offer but i prefer skins over paypal, will consider it though if your paypal is verified
BUMP! BUMP!BUMP! BUMP!BUMP! BUMP!
BUMP! BUMP! Why does noone want this sick account ?
BUMP! WILLING TO LOWER PRICE IF I GET A DECENT OFFER!
BUMP! SELLING FOR 250€ IN SKINS! BUMP! SELLING FOR 250€ IN SKINS! BUMP! SELLING FOR 250€ IN SKINS!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you willing to buy it for 250€ in skins? 100€ is too low i am sorry :/
Sorry i have only 100€

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry i have only 100€
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?