I always kept all the mics muted in MW3 steam. After enabling them and using cheats I got so much hate and threats. What if someone gets your locations from the game and comes to your house?
Originally Posted by rGargrgaergergrhe
I always kept all the mics muted in MW3 steam. After enabling them and using cheats I got so much hate and threats. What if someone gets your locations from the game and comes to your house?
Wait so you are asking us what happens if someone comes to your house?
Can't you figure that out yourself?
No I am talking about avoiding it, sorry forgot to edit last night.
Originally Posted by rGargrgaergergrhe
No I am talking about avoiding it, sorry forgot to edit last night.
Well you can use a VPN to play. A good one is Cybe******. And geo ip lookups are not that accurate. So chances are not that big.
Yeah take any precautions to secure your identity when streaming
удачи братан
its wht you get for using cheats. do vpn like other suggest
who the fuck is going to travel the world to get to some basement dweller who still cheats on a 6 year old game